Why Work at NCCPA
We get to do meaningful work every day and we enjoy working and having fun together! No wonder we’ve been voted one of the Atlanta Journal Constitution's 2023 Top Workplaces in the Region and voted one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare four years in a row by Modern Healthcare!
Who We Are
Animal Lovers. Committed. Funny. Hard-working. Intelligent. Innovative. Diverse. Sports Fans. And so much more.
The Hiring Process
We believe in connecting with each qualified candidate through quality conversations and interviews. Our interview and onboarding process continues to evolve with the changing landscape. You can expect a combination of both virtual and in-person conversations with the NCCPA teams.
- NCCPA has transitioned to a hybrid work environment where positions are designated in one of the following telecommuting status: on-site, hybrid and remote.
- NCCPA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as of December 15, 2021, unless the employee qualifies for a legally required exemption. New hires must provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination at the time of hire, and offers of employment will be contingent on compliance with NCCPA’s COVID-19 vaccination policy.
Benefits and Perks for You
- Work/Life Balance
- 37.5-hour workweek, Monday - Friday
- Hybrid Work Enviroment
- Eleven paid holidays
- 19 PTO Days
- Paid Volunteer Day to Make a Difference
- Great Compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision with over 80% Employer Contribution
- 100% Employer Paid Group Life Insurance and Short- and Long-term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account for Medical Expenses (100% Employer Funded)
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care Expenses
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Contributions and Matching
- Fully Stocked Breakroom with Healthy Snacks
- $1,000 Annual Reimbursement for Fitness Clubs & Program Dues
- Up to $240 in Annual Cash Incentives for Staying Active
- $5,250 in Tuition Reimbursements
- 100% Employer Paid Training Opportunities
- Monthly Technology Stipend